Alpha e-statements is an user friendly interface, free of charge, for all Alpha Bank
customers, where they can view their current accounts, deposits, loans and credit cards they have.
What is Alpha e-statements:
a) Accessibility - you can view easily and rapidly, at any anytime, any information regarding:
- available amounts, transactions and the last 3 statements for all the current and savings accounts;
- available amounts and interest rates for the current deposits;
- installments, transactions and the last 3 statements of all the owned credit cards;
- current available amounts in Alpha Bank Romania;
- current available amounts for the services attached to the accounts (contracts/direct debit or standing order contracts).
- the possibility to apply online and reset the password without contacting the branch;
- the possibility to choose online how you will receive the account statement (by post-mail or by e-mail).
- connecting to this service is possible only by using the password you received when becoming a customer of Alpha Bank Romania;
- you will be able to access this service using your log-in information (user and password) chosen by you at the subscription.
How to access Alpha e-statements:
It is very easy! Click here and sign in. You will have access to this service immediately, free of charge, after following the steps for signing in, which are available exclusively on-line:
- filling in the identification data (first name, second name, SSN, CIF and a valid e-mail address);
- accepting "Terms and conditions", published in the electronic version;
- activating the account by using the information and instructions received via e-mail address provided previously.
Call 0800825742 (+4021 455 9999 for international calls), on any working day, between the hours of 8:30 and 20:30 and choose
the option to get in contact with an Alpha Bank Romania consultant. You can also contact us by filling in a contact form or
by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Enjoy more accessibility and flexibility, with Alpha e-statements directly to your mobile phone.
Scan this QRcode with your smartphone and download the application for free.
You need help?